You must be set as an administrator on your account to add or modify properties.
- Select your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Administration.
- Select +Add under the Properties section on the left side of the screen.
- Enter Property Details:
- Property Type
- Established Year
- Last Renovated Year
- Enter Location Details:
- Zip/Postal Code
- Select Submit/Continue
After selecting Submit, you’ll be brought to the Add Zones page. The system will auto-populate 18 greens with their name, zone type, grass type, and root zone type defaults.
- Modify these zones as necessary.
- Press X on the right side to remove a zone.
- Press the + sign at the bottom to add additional zones.
- Select Submit Zones after you’ve added the zones you wish to start with.
If you want to skip this section all together, select Skip Zones.
After selecting Submit Zones, you’ll be brought to the Add Users page. Review the user roles, and if necessary, add new users.
- Enter the user:
- Select Submit User for each new user.
- You’ll be able to review Existing Users already on your account.
- Select Skip Users after you’ve finished.
After selecting Skip Users you’ll be brought to the Add POGOs page.
To add a POGO
- Select the model of POGO from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Serial Number.
- Select + Add POGO.
To remove a POGO
- Select the Trash Can
- Click OK to the warning prompt.
Select Finish to complete the New Property setup. You’ll be able to modify your property if any mistakes have been made.