After you Add a Zone, you can add an approach marker to that zone. Setting an approach marker rotates the image of your zone so that the approach is always at the bottom.
- Select Zones.
- Select the Zone you want to set a boundary for.
- Scroll down to Zone Boundary.
- Select the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the zone boundary pane.
- Scroll down to Approach Marker.
- Select Set.
- On your map, press and hold the location of where you would like the approach marker set.
- Select Save if you are satisfied with the location, or select Cancel to try again.