After you Add a Zone, you must set a zone boundary.
Before you begin, be sure that your POGO has been on long enough to connect to an adequate amount of satellites to ensure sub-meter GPS accuracy.
- Select Zones.
- Select the Zone you want to set a boundary for.
- Scroll down to Zone Boundary.
- Select the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the zone boundary pane.
- Select a Method to map the zone boundary.
- Method 1 is Start and Walk. You can auto collect GPS positions as you walk around the zone parameter. This is the method recommended by POGO.
- Method 2 is Point by Point. Make a polygon one point at a time. Perfect for squared areas, or in areas with poor GPS reception.
Method 1 - Start and Walk
- When you select Method 1, position yourself where you want to begin your zone boundary.
- Press the Record button to begin.
- Walk the entire zone you want to map at a leisurely pace. TurfPro Mobile will log points as you move.
- Press the Pause button at any time if you need a break.
- Press the Stop button to end the recording.
- Review the mapped boundary.
- Select the Save icon if the boundary is good, or select Discard to start over.
Method 2 - Point by Point
- When you select Method 2, a minimum of 3 points are required for a zone boundary.
- Position yourself where you want to begin your zone boundary.
- Press the + icon.
- Walk to the next point you want to record and press the + icon.
- Repeat until you've created your full zone.
- The Save icon will appear after 3 points are created. Click Save to complete the zone.
After the Zone Boundary is created, you'll want to