Using the patented and unique Hydra Probe II sensor and its capacitance-based coaxial impedance dielectric reflectometry protocol, the POGO measures WFV, EC and canopy temperature simultaneously and without calibration, unlike any other sensor. Visit www.soilsensor.com to learn more about various measurement methods.
Articles in this section
- How does the POGO Pro+ measure temperature?
- Why does the POGO have 4 metal tines?
- How does the POGO Pro measure temperature?
- How does the POGO take its measurements?
- How does the sensor in the POGO differ from other sensors?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- Does the POGO need to know what soil type my turf is growing in?
- Does the POGO directly measure salt / salinity?
- Can pH be measured with the sensor in the soil?