No, pH is a measurement in solution. Soil consists of solution, air and particles.
Articles in this section
- How does the POGO Pro+ measure temperature?
- Why does the POGO have 4 metal tines?
- How does the POGO Pro measure temperature?
- How does the POGO take its measurements?
- How does the sensor in the POGO differ from other sensors?
- How accurate is the GPS?
- Does the POGO need to know what soil type my turf is growing in?
- Does the POGO directly measure salt / salinity?
- Can pH be measured with the sensor in the soil?