At least 9 samples per average size putting green. For larger areas, take more samples. Smaller areas like tees should have at least 5 or 6 samples depending on their size. 9 samples will give you a representative sampling of a typical size putting green.
Articles in this section
- How many measurements should I take per area?
- How long should I put the POGO sensor in one location before I take a reading?
- How long does it take to charge?
- How long will the batteries last when charged?
- Can I replace the tines on the POGO?
- Why does the POGO utilize a mobile app to view its readings?
- Do portable devices such as Android tablets, iPad or iPod Touch, that don’t communicate via cellular, still with the POGO?
- Do I need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network for the POGO to work?
- Can I communicate with the POGO and my Wi-Fi network at the same time?
- Can I communicate with the POGO and my cellular network at the same time?